terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

Getting hot!

Third update of the day, man!

Ok, just realised that the GTS is in a couple of months. Argh! We need to get to work! There is no such thing as an unpainted mini on the GTS, and all my armies are currently being refited.

Tomorrow we're going to Homem Azul, best gaming store in Portugal and an awesome hang-out place. We're lucky to be good friends with Paulo, the owner. He's a really cool guy, his only flaw being that he commands forces of the Ruinous Powers. So, yeah, we're going there tomorrow to just chill with Paulo and another friend of ours, we're all going to do a painting day, co-working and helping each other.

Oh, and something important I forgot to mention. Earlier this year, I tried to committ suicide. The culmination of over-extending myself and being over-ambitious, while trusting the wrong people. Well, I failed, and have been medicated and under treatment since. Why am I saying this? Because my therapist has pretty much prescribed me a heavy dose of Homem Azul and 40K.

So, you know... playing games is healthy, apparently. The Emperor is kind.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário