terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

Getting to know you

So, in terms of the battlefield, what exactly do I lord over?

Well, I've got my loyal Blood Angels, who've been with me since the very first year of 2º edition, so it's an army of antiques that is currently my main project, as I'm bringing them up to date.

I've also got my Imperial Guard scratch regiment, an amalgamation of Cadians, old and new, Steel Legion, Vostroyans, and other assorted infantrymen and tankers of the 41st millennium.

And I've got those filthy xenos, the Orks. They're my newest army, and they're also kind of in the background right now, as the loyal forces of the Emperor take precedence over xenos filth.

I also have a Vampire Counts army for Warhammer fantasy, an Imperium fleet for Battlefleet Gothic, and other assorted gaming legions.

I'm also fortunate enough to live with my girlfriend Katharine, who has a sizable force of those devious xenos, the Eldar.

Right, that's it for the summary and whatnot.

Oh... I've also got a tattoo of an imperial Aquila on my back. And a huge Aquila banner over my bed. And a pendant. So yeah... loyal son of the Emperor, me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário