quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

Hasta la vista, baby (and other such oh-so-original Terminator references)

Hmmm... I've got a battle this next Saturday against Necrons.

Funny how in all these years of playing 40K, I've actually never faced Necrons before. Should be interesting. I'm trying to decide whether to take my Imperial Guard and shoot the Necrons into scrap metal, or take my Blood Angels and chop them into pieces.

Also went to Homem Azul today, and well... it got the best of me... I couldn't help myself! Those Vanguard Veteran Asssault Marines are so... so nice and shiny. So pretty... So, yeah, I got them and spent all afternoon drooling on how awesome they'll look as Assault Veterans. I'll be spending the day at the store tomorrow with Kat and I'll start working on them.

I've also started work today on my standard bearer (the old 2nd ed. model) and my first Assault Veterans (old lead Assault marines). Unfortunately, the gold for the standard bearer's helmet was messed up, and he currently looks like his head exploded into gold chunks. Tomorrow I'll try and fix it.

So that's pretty much it.

If anyone has any constructive advice on how to melt Necron flesh on the battlefield, I'm at T-Minus 3 days for the battle.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário